Me, myself, and Food

I have lived in Denver for 7 years, and grew up in Nederland Colorado. I eat all around the state, I know a lot of hidden gems, and want to share them with you. I am always looking for good restaurants and I am sick of digging and digging for that information, come on Colorado lets share what we are eating!!!!!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

justice League

What could be better then eating outside???? Eating outside with a lot of food trucks surrounding you and a glass of sangria!!!!!  Went to the Justice League of street food last night, in Denver.  They have parties all summer and let me tell you the food is good.  This event was at 29th and Huron in Denver and included a many fine food and fine people.  The fun thing about this is that you get to see all sorts of different people and eat all kinds of food. 



 So many many choices........


 The Biscuit Bus is where I started....................................

Ok I love biscuits but they are not really good in Colorado, more like rocks, no moisture is hard to work with.  Some how the Bus knows what they are doing.  I ordered the Ellsworth, biscuit, fried chicken, homemade mustard, homemade pickles, and a drizzle of honey..............I think I am in love.  I could eat one of these biscuits every single day.


The biscuit was flaky and buttery, and the other items were the highest quality, explains the 7.50 price tag.  I recommend getting in touch with these folks, follow them on Facebook at The Biscuit Bus and they will tell you where they are for the day.  Next up Teresa had some fried mashed potato balls from the Stick it to me bus, also Jesse had some meat on a stick from there.  Both items were really good.



I had to have some dessert from the Denver Cupcake truck, Lemon Cupcake anyone?

Teresa also got some Milk and Cookies to eat later.
I had to have a sangria to wash all of this awesome food down.......

Teresa and Jesse finished the night with some chicken tacos from the taco truck and an ice cream sandwich.



Overall a great success.  If you are interested in these street parties just follow Justice league of street food in Denver to find out more on Facebook.  I know I will be hitting a few more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment