Me, myself, and Food

I have lived in Denver for 7 years, and grew up in Nederland Colorado. I eat all around the state, I know a lot of hidden gems, and want to share them with you. I am always looking for good restaurants and I am sick of digging and digging for that information, come on Colorado lets share what we are eating!!!!!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Carne Asada, need I say more??????????????

First this is a chain restaurant in Colorado, second it is delicious, and I do not think I have ever eaten at one that I do not like.  The Tres margaritas that Michelle and I lunched at yesterday is on 92nd ave and Sheridan in Arvada CO. They have a website but it is useless, it doesn't work, don't bother going to the website just go to the restaurant.  Michelle and I have been eating here for a long time, it used to be farther south but they moved it a few years ago to it's new location.  The food is really good.  One thing that I say about Mexican food is; if the salsa is good the food will be good. 

Salsa is awesome!!!!!
Theirs is great and really fresh tasting.  If you are a regular, and you know, they also make this mushroom salsa that you can ask for it is like pico de gallo with mushrooms in a vinegar and oil dressing, at some locations they charge for it and at others it is free.  Anyway we did not get any yesterday, just went with good old chips and salsa.  Michelle and I both ordered Carne Asada, grilled steak with rice, beans, and guacamole.

carne asada
You can not go wrong with this dish.  I get corn and Michelle got flour tortillas, both are homemade and super fantastic.  I have had so many items at Tres Margaritas, I have never had anything bad, I know it is weird.  So grab a friend and head over, you will love it, I promise.

Michelle loves Carne Asada :)

No comments:

Post a Comment