Me, myself, and Food

I have lived in Denver for 7 years, and grew up in Nederland Colorado. I eat all around the state, I know a lot of hidden gems, and want to share them with you. I am always looking for good restaurants and I am sick of digging and digging for that information, come on Colorado lets share what we are eating!!!!!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Greek is weak

Ok first of all I love GYROS!!!!!  But when I stopped at a place called Yianni's Gyros place, you think, ya this place is gonna rock.  Sadly it did not rock, it was really greasy.  It looked pretty.............


But not very good.  The fries were bland they did not have salt.  The gyros was cooked on a flat top that made it crispy in parts that were nice, but tasted like it cooked in its own fat, much better to find a place where they cut it off the spit not a oily.  Also no feta or olive was present and I like my gyros with those.  So Yianni you have not earned a place in my heart, I will not likely return to this place.  If you want to go there, it is on Colfax in Lakewood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment