Me, myself, and Food

I have lived in Denver for 7 years, and grew up in Nederland Colorado. I eat all around the state, I know a lot of hidden gems, and want to share them with you. I am always looking for good restaurants and I am sick of digging and digging for that information, come on Colorado lets share what we are eating!!!!!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

TakeAway or in the USA, Take out, either way delish!!!!!

So on Wednesday I was just plain exhausted, really I couldn't even move, and God knows I wasn't about to cook.  My roomie Mike suggested we order from Thai Basil (this is the one at 3301 W 38th Ave Denver) and he would go and pick it up ( they do deliver but he was being nice).  I really love rice noodle bowls and this is what I get every single time, combo of meats.  I think it is hard to mess up a rice noodle bowl, these are good, not the best but really good for not having to make dinner.  I also ordered some crab and cheese wontons. 


Rice noodle bowl, combo meats

crab cheese wontons
 overall this is a nice place to get a take away, or have them deliver.  I have never actually eaten at the restaurant itself so if anyone has please let me know.  I see a lot that this place has cheap beers and a happy hour, I do not think you can go wrong with asian food and beer.  They also have a super large menu that has some of everything.  I think next time I might try a curry as I am a sucker for a good curry.  So go ahead and get some next time you do not want to cook......................

No comments:

Post a Comment