Me, myself, and Food

I have lived in Denver for 7 years, and grew up in Nederland Colorado. I eat all around the state, I know a lot of hidden gems, and want to share them with you. I am always looking for good restaurants and I am sick of digging and digging for that information, come on Colorado lets share what we are eating!!!!!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Milkshake brings all the boyz to the yard....................

vanilla shake

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm milkshakes.  Sorry drifted off there.  Yesterday Teresa, Jesse, and Me decided we need hamburgers.  Ok I decided that we needed hamburgers, and fries, and shakes.  I heard of a place called Park Burger. I thought that is was far south Denver, but to my surprise my wonderful sister found that they had a new location in the Highlands.  So I gathered the troops and off we went.  First off never go anywhere when you are so hungry you will eat your own hand, because you will proceed to order the entire menu.  Hi waitress, I need............ a coke, a milkshake, a hamburger, plain fries and sweet potato fries, thank you.  That is how my order went, I am not ashamed, I was hungry.  This location is tiny so I suggest you go early I think we were there right around 11:50am or so, and a lot of people came in behind us.  This is a very simple menu burgers, fries, shakes, some salads, and beers and cocktails.  If you want something else better go somewhere else, go here for a burger.  Teresa and I decided that we needed shakes, I went with good old plain vanilla, and Teresa got a cookies and creme.
cookies and creme
Jesse and I decided on El Chilango burgers, it has guacamole (very very fresh and good), jalapenos (fresh)  and cheddar.  Teresa got the Turkey-Bacon-Guac, she is more of a turkey patty person.  On a side note they have turkey, beef, veggie, and buffalo patties.  We also got two baskets of fries, one sweet potato and one regular.  First off the burger was totally awesome, and was made even better by the sweet potato fries.  Everything is very fresh and that makes all of the difference in the world.  The buns were soft and melted in your mouth and the guacamole should be on the menu in every Mexican restaurant because it was so good.  Overall I will be going back here, a lot.  It is really good and writing this is making me hungry, soooooooooooooooooooooo see ya soon...............
turkey-bacon-guac

ElChilango
regular/sweet potato fries


No comments:

Post a Comment