Me, myself, and Food

I have lived in Denver for 7 years, and grew up in Nederland Colorado. I eat all around the state, I know a lot of hidden gems, and want to share them with you. I am always looking for good restaurants and I am sick of digging and digging for that information, come on Colorado lets share what we are eating!!!!!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Toast

Now I usually do not venture down to Littleton for Breakfast, but a friend that I haven't seen in over 15 years invited me down so we could re-connect.  She chose Toast, there are actually 2 locations in Colorado one in Littleton and one in Cherry Creek.  The one in Littleton is really cute, with pictures of art shaped like toast on the wall.  The menu is really large, and there is something for everyone.  The coffee is also really great for a breakfast place, I'm not sure what kind they use but I loved it.  My friend chose a dish called Sante Fe french toast, this thing is a monster, it has egg, chorizo, green chilis, cheese, pico de gallo, and avocado cheese
Sante Fe french toast

Chicken Fried Steak and eggs
I had the Chicken fried steak and eggs.  Both things were really great.  I will eat here again.  The service was great, the prices were good, and the portions are huge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment